1. MAPPING WEBSITE VISITS
- Koekela uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
- Koekela uses different types of cookies on its website:
A.1.a Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, for example your preferred settings can be remembered. We can also use this to optimize our website and our services via the website.
A.1.b Third-party analytical cookies . These cookies can track your surfing behavior. These cookies exist because we use analytical service providers such as Google Analytics.
B. Cookie notice and what if you don't like cookies
- On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked permission to place them.
- You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser. If you would like help with this, please contact us email@example.com . Before contacting us, first check the help function of your browser.
2. COOKIE OVERVIEW
A. Cookie name, cookie type, cookie purpose and retention period
3. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- A cookie is placed via our website from the company Google, which is undoubtedly known to you. These cookies are part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to investigate how you as a visitor use our website and Google creates insightful reports about this for us.
- Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Koekela has no influence on this. We have not allowed Google via the terms and conditions to use the information obtained for other Google services.
Koekela has entered into a processing agreement with Google. The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible, but your IP address is not masked so that your location remains traceable.
A. This privacy and cookie statement does not apply
- On third-party websites that are connected to our website through links. It is not possible for Koekela to guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and secure manner. Koekela does make every effort to guarantee the same level of security of your data.
- Always consult the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
- This cookie statement can be changed. In the event of a change, you will be asked again to agree to the placement of the changed cookies. The current version of this cookie statement is 1.0, drawn up on 09/04/18.
5. VIEW, CHANGE OR DELETE DATA
A. Your rights
- You have the right to view your personal data and request correction or deletion.
- If you have any questions or comments about Koekela's data processing, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Koekela wants to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. We therefore kindly ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity together with your request for access, correction or deletion. To protect your privacy, Koekela requests that you black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy.
- Koekela will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
6. RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
A. Internal treatment
If you have complaints about the manner in which (personal) data is processed, Koekela will be happy to help you resolve these in mutual consultation. Please address your complaint in the first instance to: email@example.com .
B. Dutch Data Protection Authority
Under the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority about our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this. More information about your right to complain can be found on the Authority's website at: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten/klacht-over-praktijk-personals
For more information see also our Privacy declaration