1. PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
- Koekela takes your privacy seriously. We process personal data about you because you use our website, our services and also because you provide this data to us yourself.
- We do our very best to process the data you have provided to us carefully. This privacy statement gives you a clear overview of which personal data we process, how we handle this personal data and also explains as clearly as possible why we collect it.
- Within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, Koekela is a so-called controller in this regard.
2. AN OVERVIEW OF THE PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
A. From you as a website visitor
- First and last name
- Address data
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Other personal data that you actively provide when contacting us
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
- internet browser and device type
3. SPECIAL AND/OR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
Our website and services do not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age, with the exception of permission from parents or guardians. Koekela cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16, which is why we recommend that parents be involved in their children's online activities. In this way we can together prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
B. Please contact us if we have done something wrong.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without the aforementioned consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will then immediately delete this information.
4. WHY AND HOW LONG WE NEED DATA
A. Koekela processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to email you if this is necessary to provide our services;
- To give you the opportunity to order and pay for products via our website;
- To send you information if requested in response to the contact form and finally;
- Analyze your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and tailor it to your preferences.
B. How long we keep data
Koekela will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. If you would like information about our retention periods in your specific case, please contact us at: email@example.com .
A. No sales!
- Koekela does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
- We enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Koekela remains responsible for processing.
6. MAPPING WEBSITE VISITS
- Koekela uses different types of cookies, which are shown and explained further in our cookie statement:
A.1.a Functional cookies are cookies with a purely technical functionality. These ensure that the website works properly, for example your preferred settings can be remembered. We can also use this to optimize our website and our services via the website.
A.1.b Analytical cookies from third parties. These cookies can track your surfing behavior. These cookies are there because we use Google Analytics. For more information about this service, please refer to article 7.
A.1.c Tracking cookies . Are placed by an external party. By reading the cookies, the advertiser recognizes you when you visit a site in which he is also involved. If you continue browsing, personalized advertisements may be shown. These cookies can also track your surfing behavior, allowing these parties to build up a very specific profile. This profile can be so detailed that it constitutes personal data.
B. What if you don't like cookies
You can disable cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser. If you would like help with this, you can always contact us. Before contacting us, first check the help function of your browser.
7. VIEW, CHANGE OR DELETE DATA
A. Your rights
- You have the right to view your personal data and request correction or deletion.
- If you have any questions or comments about Koekela's data processing, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Koekela wants to be sure that the request for access has been made by you. We therefore kindly ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity together with your request for access, correction or deletion. To protect your privacy, Koekela requests that you black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy.
- Koekela will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
8. SECURITY OF COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH SSL ENCRYPTION
To protect you as a website visitor, Koekela uses secure coding technologies. With SSL (Secure Socket Layer), your personal data is encrypted (not visible to third parties) used on our site. This way you can be sure that your data will only be visible to you and our server.
B. How do you recognize the security?
We use SSL encryption in all parts of our site where your data is used, such as when completing the contact form. You can check and recognize this very easily. When you are on an encrypted section of our site, you will see a lock symbol appear in the bottom right or top left of your browser. In addition, the URL also changes from http:// to https://, which also indicates that the page is secured.
9. SECURITY AND VERSION
A. We take it really seriously
Koekela takes the protection of your data very seriously and therefore takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us immediately at email@example.com .
The current version is 1.0 dated 09/04/18.
For more information see also our Cookie Statement